Monday, June 11, 2007

1:00 AM June 9

Dear Lord,

Lord please do not let this happen. Please, do not take this man that I love so much. Lord, I'd do anything at the drop of a hat just so he could stay here. I know we're not the most deserving people, Lord, but please don't let this happen. Please. I love him so much and I'm sort of lost without him and it's hard to even breathe sometimes with him gone. Lord, I beg you from the bottom of my heart, my soul, my mind and body to not let this happen. You've given me so much Lord, and I am forever indebted to you but if you can just make this one more thing happen, Lord I'd be beyond grateful. Lord, we need a miracle and I know that you're the only one that can do it, so I ask you please do not take him. Please, please please, do not take him. Don't tear us apart, Lord, don't let us have to go through this. I cannot even fathom what this will be like with him really away. I won't be able to call him at any time, or see him in the mornings and afternoons, I won't be able to curl up next to him at night, I won't be able to just sit in the same room with him even. Lord, I ask you to please let him stay here, with the people that love him more than he will ever know. Please Lord, please.

No comments: